Please fill out this ONLINE FORM to update your contact information with the Alumni Association!
What will the Alumni Association do for its members?
- The Association will plan special events for its members; Homecoming and Hall of Fame activities, golf outings, and alumni nights at school events.
- The Association will assist with independent school related activities including locating alumni for class reunions.
- The Association will maintain communications for school events and information related to alumni interests.
Is there a cost or fees due for Membership?
- At this time, there is NO COST to be a member. You can either sign up as an Alumni or an Associate Member.
I did not attend/graduate from Bedford. Can I still be a member?
- Yes! By becoming an Associate Member, you are still an important part of our Membership as we support the High School and Bedford Public Schools and Community.
Passionate about your High School? Want to make a difference in your community?
The Bedford High School Alumni Association is seeking dedicated individuals for our committees and events. You do NOT have to be a BHS Alumni to become a member. If you are a parent of a current Bedford Student, a Spouse or other Relative, Staff or other BPS Faculty member past or present, or just someone who wants to get more involved with your community, then WE WANT YOU!!!
Just fill out our Online Membership Form and check off which area you are interested in supporting. There are many Committees and Events coming up for the 2016 year, if you have some time and interest, are a go-getter, a leader, a helper, a networker, the Association needs your involvement, so sign up and become a member today!! It is FREE to become a member and stay connected to other Alumni & Friends!