Please fill out this ONLINE FORM to update your contact information with the Alumni Association!
What is the Bedford High School Alumni Association?
The Alumni Association is comprised of Bedford High School graduates and community members working to inform, engage and inspire alumni to stay connected to their alma mater, support its vision and to contribute to its success.
What is the purpose of the Alumni Association?
- Encourage networking between Bedford graduates and others supporting the advancement of Bedford High School.
- Support Bedford High School student initiatives.
- Create networking opportunities.
- Maintain and strengthen lifelong relationships between alumni and Bedford High School through opportunities that promote interaction and engagement.
- Keep alumni informed and connected to Bedford High School through comprehensive communications and social media programs.
- Sponsor the Bedford High School Hall of Fame by identifying and promoting alumni success and achievements.
- Maintain an up to date and comprehensive database of alumni.
What will the Alumni Association do for its members?
- The Association will plan special events for its members; Homecoming and Hall of Fame activities, golf outings, and alumni nights at school events.
- The Association will assist with independent school related activities including locating alumni for class reunions.
- The Association will maintain communications for school events and information related to alumni interests.
When are meetings held?
Please check our calendar for the latest information. Unless otherwise noted, they are typically scheduled every First Monday of the month at 7pm in the BHS Media Center Conference Room.
What are the annual membership fees to join the Alumni Association?
There are no membership fees to join.
How do I get more official information on the Alumni Association?
For more information:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call Bedford Public School Administration: 734-850-6000
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bedfordalumni/
- Twitter: @BedfordAlumni
- Youtube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgXdp1LMsoeR5vAOTv3PQPg
The Bedford High School Alumni Association was formed in 1996 to encourage camaraderie between Bedford graduates and others who are interested in the well-being of Bedford High School; to provide assistance for current students; to keep members informed about what is happening at the School and with alumni association members; and to undertake special, school related projects.
The Bedford High School Alumni Association does not support any political activities or affiliations and will remain a neutral Non-Profit 501 (c) (3) entity in its official capacity. Any future posts from individuals or groups who are not official and current Executive Board and/or Committee Chair Members should not be considered as fact, whether expressed in print or digital media and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of current Alumni Association Members.
BedfordAlumni.com and it’s social media accounts listed are the ONLY official and authorized accounts of this Alumni Association. Other commentary, photos, videos, press releases, documents, and advertising from non-board/committee chair members, shall not be considered official and disregarded.